Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

edited December 2017 in General

MP3 New Releases Week 50

100% Clubland 90's - Various
Acoustic 70s - Various
Car Songs - Various
Cool Cats & Diamond Dolls - Various
Elbow - The Best Of
M.O.S. Garage XXV - Various
Madness - Full House - Very Best Of
Now That's What I Call 80s Party - Various
Sir Michael Parkinson - Our Kind Of Music
UK Top 40 Singles 08-12-2017

All covers included, enjoy this release!

• Thanks again. A nice Christmas present. And thanks for sharing thewiz.

• Thanks again to everyone, Compliments of the Season to all.

• Many Many thanks... Wishing the entire community A Merry Christmas to the team who create this and to those who seed it, And to those who thank the team on a weekly basis! You guys know who you are. Peace and Love to all!

• merry christmas to all..and many thanks for this years excellent work which is really a gift every week..THANKYOU

• A massive thank you to Chris and the team, for another brilliant collection. Thank you Rusty21. Wishing everyone from the team, and all our regulars, A Very Merry Christmas to you and your families. Hope you all have a good time and stay safe over the Christmas period, and most of all, ENJOY.

• A big Thanks to Everyone, that makes all this possible for us Guys and girls to have on a weekly basis. I would be lost without this site, Again A big thanks to you all, you know who you are. To end I would just like to say A Very Merry Christmas to you and your families and may 2018 be bigger and better for us all.