Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MP3 NEW RELEASES 2017 WEEK 10 - [GloDLS]

edited March 2017 in General
MP3 New Releases Week 09

100 Hits Car Songs 2 - Various
100 Hits Sunday Morning Songs - Various
Annihilator - Triple Threat
Classic Mum - Various
Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin
M.O.S. Chilled House Session 8 - Various
Marillion - Marbles In The Park
Simply Party Classics - Various
Stormzy - Gang Signs & Prayer
The Damned - Damned Damned Damned
The Pigeon Detectives - Broken Glances
UK Top 40 Singles 03-03-2017

All covers included, enjoy this release!

http://glodls.to/mp3-new-releases-2017-week-10-glodls-f-2297696.html

Comments

• Thanks again Chris.
  • cheers chris
  • Crikey a surprise for Tuesday morning Many thanks
  • Once again many thanks Chris.
  • Thank You Chris.
  • Thank you.
  • Thank you Chris and the team for all the hard work you do behind the scenes to get the weeks discs.
  • Thankyou chris
  • edited March 2017
    Isn't it funny, the people that are always asking where the next week is or why hasn't anything been posted, or even moaning that nothing has been posted? Are the ones who never or rarely thank Chris and the team for posting it for them in the first place.
    Has anyone else noticed that? Just a thought!!
  • thewiz, you are right, obviously some folk don't realise the Chris has more important things to do, like work, family and other obligations. I am so grateful that Chris posts them and if they are late, then so be it. After all he does this free and of his own good will. And the ones that do whine about them being on a day or so late are probably the ones that hit and run.
  • Thanks again Chris :)
  • Thanks Chris, without you, and the rest of the gang, I think we would all be buggered, excuse my french. It does not matter how late it arrives here, what everyone needs to remember is its all FREE. So Again Thanks to everyone here that makes things like this happen. :smiley:
  • Couldn't agree more Colin. :+1: :+1: